Fall 2020 - $300
Recruiters at the California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education gain access to talented and diverse students interested in continuing their education through graduate studies. These high-achieving students, many from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds, are often affiliated with graduate school preparation and research programs (like the California Pre-Doctoral Program, McNair, UC LEADS, MARC, etc.), as well as other campus initiatives that support students seeking to unlock their academic potential. Registration includes the following:
- 1 virtual exhibit booth on Thursday, October 15, 2020
- 1 virtual exhibit booth on Friday, October 16, 2020
- Four recruiter registrations, with full access to the entire virtual Forum
- Access to virtual networking opportunities with Diversity Forum participants
- Contact list of Diversity Forum student attendees
Exhibitor booth purchase includes a 2.5% processing fee.