Registration is now open! Click here to register.
Recruiters at the California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education gain access to high quality diverse students interested in continuing their education through graduate studies. These high-achieving students, many from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds, are often affiliated with graduate school preparation and research programs (like the California Pre-Doctoral Program, McNair, UC LEADS, MARC, etc.), as well as other campus initiatives that support students seeking to unlock their academic potential.
Registration includes the following:
- 1 recruiter table
- 2 recruiter registrations
- 2 additional recruiter registrations can be added ($70 per additional registration)
- 2 hours set aside exclusively for the graduate recruiter fair
- Early access to students through conference app
- Contact list of Diversity Forum attendees
A 2.5% non-refundable processing fee will be included during payment.
Recruiter materials can be sent to the address listed below. Complete and attach a shipping label (docx, PDF) on your boxes. Plan for arrival dates between October 24 and November 2.
California State University, Office of the Chancellor
c/o California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education
401 Golden Shore
Long Beach, CA 90802
Shipping materials back to home campus
The Diversity Forum is not responsible for boxes left on tables. All boxes must be brought to the Information Booth at the front of the Grand Ballroom with prepaid shipping labels.
- Pack and properly seal boxes. Attach a pre-paid, self-addressed shipping label
- Bring your boxes to the Information Booth located outside of the Grand Ballroom
- Sign form indicating that boxes have been received
- Boxes will be shipped back to the sender the week of November 7-11, 2022