Recruiters at the California Forum for Diversity in Graduate Education gain access to high quality diverse students interested in continuing their education through graduate studies. These high-achieving students, many from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds, are often affiliated with graduate school preparation and research programs (like the California Pre-Doctoral Program, McNair, UC LEADS, MARC, etc.), as well as other campus initiatives that support students seeking to unlock their academic potential.
Registration includes the following:
- 1 recruiter table
- 2 recruiter registrations
- 2 additional recruiter registrations can be added ($25 per additional registration)
- 2 hours set aside exclusively for the graduate recruiter fair
- Early access to students through conference app
- Contact list of Diversity Forum attendees
A 2.5% non-refundable processing fee will be included during payment.